Dentures in West New York, NJ
Universal Dental of West New York, NJ proudly offers full and partial dentures that help patients regain the look and feel of their natural teeth at an affordable price. There are a variety of different denture types that patients can choose from. That’s why our dentists will discuss the options with each patient based on their particular situation. On this page, you’ll find more information regarding the concept of dentures, and which type is best applicable for your needs.
Types of Dentures and Partial Dentures
Dentures have proven themselves to be the best means for replacing multiple missing teeth. Since they are easily removable, this makes them convenient and effective, as opposed to implants. Right now, patients can choose from three of the different kinds of dentures that are commonly used in dentistry.
- Conventional- This type of denture is completely removable. It is formed and placed in your mouth once any remaining teeth are removed and the gum tissues heal. Generally, the helping process takes several months with these dentures.
- Immediate- Still a removable type of denture, this denture is placed and inserted on the same day the patient’s teeth are removed. Measurements are completed on your jaw during the preliminary appointment making the procedure seamless and personalized to fit you.
- Overdenture- If you have some teeth that can still be saved, overdentures are the best option to preserve the stability of your jawbone, as they can fit over the small amount of natural teeth remaining after being professionally created by our dentists.
With the great selection of conventional, immediate, and overdenture solutions, the dentists at Universal Dental are able to use cutting-edge technology and their decades worth of experience to provide the best dental services near Union City, New Durham and West New York, NJ areas.
How to Care for Your Dentures
Regardless of the type of denture application, making sure you take care of them is vitally important. When it comes to the 4-1-1 on how to care for your dentures, here is what you need to know:
- Be sure to wash your dentures before brushing them in your mouth
- Brush all surfaces of your dentures using a soft bristle toothbrush and non-abrasive cleaner to prevent any scratches
- Be sure to clean your entire mouth with close attention to detail to reduce the risk of bad breath, gum disease, or oral irritation
- Put your dentures in a safe location when not in use to prevent against warping
Convenient Locations Nearby
Universal Dental of West New York, NJ is proud to be the leading provider of dentures and partial dentures in the New Jersey area. If you are resident living in New Durham, Union City, or any of the surrounding areas, we are happy to schedule your consultation to discuss your denture needs.
If you already have your preliminary appointment scheduled but are still interested in learning about the numerous other ways our team can serve you, we proudly offer these other dental services which includes:
Give us a call today at 201-479-2863!